Terra Fi 5 Sport
The most aggressive hiking sandal this side of Half Dome, the Terra Fi 5 Sport is engineered with toe-freeing features to keep your feet happy on the trail. Water-friendly straps have been combined with a cushy, EVA foam upper, and a molded PU midsole to support feet mile after mile. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Straps made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- EVA upper cushioning along the posts to keep you comfortable on the trail
- A buckle closure gets you in and out quickly
- A molded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile even with a heavy pack
- TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- A Durabrasion and sticky Spider rubber outsole grips and supports in wet and dry environments
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Half Pair Weight (oz): 10.68
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.