Hurricane XLT Infinity
An elegant infinity upper crafted from a single piece of lightweight webbing meets the crazy comfort of our classic Hurricane XLT for a sandal that walks the line between fashion and go-everywhere function.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: day hikes, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 10.25oz
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.