Item No. 1103224
You may notice that the Ellery has hints of our bestselling De La Vina boots. And you’re not wrong. Taking cues from a long-running favorite, we’ve reimagined our waterproof leather boots to transition from city commute to weekends at the cabin. This seam-sealed, belted beauty delivers rich waterproof leather, stretchy elastic goring, and a side zipper for easy on-and-off.
- Best for: City Stomping in light to moderate Rain
- Seam-sealed construction and waterproof leather protects against wet conditions to keep your foot cozy and dry
- Elastic gore adds extra adjustability for the perfect fit
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin, Soft canvas lining
- Discreet zipper closure makes for an easy on and off
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- Boot Shaft Height: 5.7"
- Boot Shaft Circumference: 11"
- Boot Heel Height: 1"
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 13.5oz
- RN 88276