Terra Fi Lite
Performance comfort and poppy strap designs made for the adventure of your choosing. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent foot odor
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: activities in the modern outdoors, all weather hiking
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 9.5oz
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.