- Teva's most aggressive hiking style is loaded with features to free your feet and allow you to focus on enjoying the trails.
- An upper of quick-dry earth-friendly Unifi® Repreve recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- EVA upper cushioning along the posts to keep you comfortable on the trail
- A buckle closure gets you in and out quickly.
- A molded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile even with a heavy pack.
- A Durabrasion and sticky Spider rubber outsole grips and supports in wet and dry environments.
- Half Pair Weight (oz): 10.68
- RN 88276