Born on a river as two watchbands and a pair of flip flops, the world’s first sport sandal grew up into an icon of freedom and comfort. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Adjustable ankle strap lets you customize your fit
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: getting around town, festival wear
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.