Special offer with purchase! Accessorize your next adventure. Get a free Teva bandana when you spend $85.
Item No. 1115190
A lightweight hiker made for the modern trail, the Gateway Low offers an adaptable sneaker versatile enough for day hikes, overnighters, and road trips alike. Engineered from water-resistant materials with recycled content and grounded in a slip-proof Durabrasion Rubber™ sole, this low-pro silhouette delivers blister-free comfort no matter the miles.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Topically applied treatment repels light splashes
- Water-resistant suede is designed to protect against light splashes
- Adventure-ready 55% recycled polyester ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear
- Lined with lightweight, breathable, and 65% recycled polyester mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- A soft, open-cell PU footbed keeps a spring in your step
- Molded EVA midsole, An ESS shank supports your foot while adding protection from outside terrain
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- RN 88276