Item No. 1120530
Inspired by vintage camping gear, the Highside combines rugged suede with adventure-ready ripstop. Lined with Teva’s new memory foam MAX-COMF insole and finished with recycled polyester laces, this retro hiker-inspired sneaker is grounded in a rubber sawtooth outsole for ultimate traction and features TevaRAPID RESIST technology to resist splashes and stains.
- Best for: All-day wear, Getting around town, Relaxing at the campground
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- Adventure-ready 55% recycled polyester ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, A premium upper of rich, supple suede for a luxe look and feel
- Fabric/Textile lining, 100% recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Recycled polyester lace allows for the perfect fit
- MAX-COMF technology delivers long-lasting, enhanced support via a cushy, memory foam insole, a layer of durable foam and a footbed cover made from recycled content for game-changing comfort.
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort
- Rubber sawtooth outsole for durability, traction and style, 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- RN 88276