Ember Moc Canyon
Special offer with purchase! Accessorize your next adventure. Get a free Teva bandana when you spend $85.
Item No. 1106129
A special, limited-edition Teva Ember Moc created in conjunction with the Grand Canyon’s 100-year Centennial as a National Park, this cozy slipper sneaker sports a custom printed upper inspired by the canyon’s rich natural typography. Engineered with the same quilted nylon upper, cozy rib-knit collar, and collapsible heel, this fireside favorite is the ultimate weekend companion.
- Adventure-ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
- Polyester and suede overlays
- Rib knit collar with webbing detail
- Convertible heel counter
- Water-resistant treated upper for easy-clean and fast-dry
- Responsive PU footbed cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole
- Half Pair Weight (oz): 7.94
- RN 88276
$59.99 - $75.00