Item No. 1126010
Designed exclusively for Cotopaxi, this limited-edition, colorful Original Universal is available just in time for your next summer adventure.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Mismatched color blocked straps for added style
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill. Learn More.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 6.5oz
- RN 88276