We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
Due to high demand, this color may be backordered in some sizes. You can place an order now for future delivery, or
to be notified by email when it’s back.
While you wait, check out more styles here.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: day hikes, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 10.25oz
- RN 88276
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.