Cross Strap Trail
Special offer with purchase! Accessorize your next adventure. Get a free Teva bandana when you spend $85.
Item No. 1107749
The ultimate all-terrain vehicle, the Cross Strap Trail is engineered for the backcountry, yet equally at home on city streets. Grounded in a sawtooth, Vibram® Megagrip outsole and finished with straps made from traceable, verifiable recycled plastic, this quick-dry staple is trail-ready and city-minded.
- Best for: All-day wear , Day hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Lined with Ariaprene® for increased comfort against the foot
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill. Learn More
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 11.0oz
- RN 88276