Item No. 1019390C-P
Sporting vibrant rainbow webbing made from recycled REPREVE® polyester straps, we gave the kids’ Hurricane XLT 2 a colorful upgrade to celebrate equality. Grounded in a grippy rubber outsole and finished with a soft heel-strap for all-day wear, this pint-sized sandal stands up to playgrounds and campgrounds alike. Launched in tandem with a $35,000 donation to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, we hope to empower every member of the LGBTQ+ community, both big and small. here.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill. Learn More.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 4.75oz
- RN 88276