Legendary freeride mountain biker Jeff Lenosky can now add ‘shoe collaborator’ to his résumé. It's hard to find a part of the Links that Jeff didn’t directly influence. He showed us his pedal; we designed a sole that integrates with it. He showed us the busted toe on his last shoe; we added a flexible armor across the forefoot. He showed us his wet, muddy shoes; we found ion-mask™ technology that actually prevents the materials on the Links from absorbing water on a molecular level (true story). We built this shoe for Jeff, but anyone who has ever gotten on a mountain bike will appreciate his influence.
Alternative black lace included.
This is a men's model with extended sizing for women and children. We recommend women order 2 full sizes down, e.g., women's size 8 should choose size 6. Kids can order as normal according to size (youth sizes 3-6).
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
One rubber, huge range of uses. Spider365 Rubber is the spork of our rubber arsenal.
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
ion-mask,™ technology by P2i, the world leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology, falls into the category of what we call "magic tech." Imagine a process that allows you to make an object water repellent on a nanoscale, meaning that its very fibers repel water. It sounds like sci-fi, but that’s what ion-mask™ does to our shoes.
Slipping off your pedal can be painful … and really, really awkward. To prevent that, we worked with our team of professional freeride bikers to develop the PedalLINK outsole. It was designed to link up with the pegs of your pedal to keep your foot in place and in control. On top of that, it's got lugs at the toe and heel to help you get around when you're off your bike.
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- The sole of the Links was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you're hoofin' it
- Teva E-Brake in the heel features a reverse lug pattern to give you downhill traction when you're off your bike
- A rigid heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered in the shoe
- ion-mask™ technology actually prevents the materials in this shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level. It sounds like sci-fi, but it's real
- Waterproof materials throughout the shoe make it easy to wash the mud off
- A rubberized grid over the toe area is a breathable armor that prevents abrasion or ripping
- Leather and mesh upper
- A Shoc Pad™ in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- Extra padding throughout the upper softens your landings
- Strong plastic wraps around the back of the shoes to protect your heel
- Elastic gores on the tongue give you a snug fit
- Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
Weight: 14.8 oz