Teva Exchange Instagram Contest (the “Contest”)
- General Information
Sponsor: Deckers Outdoor Corporation as the brand TEVA®
Sponsor Mailing Address: 250 Coromar Drive, Goleta, CA 93117
Start Date: Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 12:00pm CT
End Date: Monday, June 15, 2015 at 9:00am CT
Number of Winners: Total of four (4) Winners
Prize: Each winner will receive a pair of VIP passes to the 2016 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival held in Manchester, Tennessee on June, 9, 2016 – June 12, 2016. (Estimated Prize value: $1,500)
Odds of Winning: ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON NUMBER OF ENTRIES. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: Participation in the Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry. Employees, officers & directors of Sponsor, its franchises or licensees, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Contest is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law.
- Contest Dates: The Contest Dates begin at the Start Date and ends at the End Date as described in Section 1 above.
- Prize: The Prize winner must be available to travel June 9, 2016 to June 13, 2016. The Prize Winner(s) and guest must be 18 years or older. The Prize will consist of two (2) VIP Passes to the 2016 Bonaroo Music and Arts Festival held in Manchester, Tennessee from June 9, 2016 to June 12, 2016. Each VIP ticket package includes two (2) VIP tickets, exclusive VIP entrance to the festival grounds, Centeroo, and the Main Stage Venue, preferred parking and camping in the VIP area for one car, special shower and restroom facilities, access to three exclusive VIP lounges located throughout the festival grounds, exclusive viewing areas for the What and Which stages, priority access and seating for VIPs at Comedy Tent performances, VIP pre-event dinner and party on Thursday, June 9, 2016 night including a buffet and live band, Gospel brunch party on Sunday morning in VIP campground, yoga classes Friday – Sunday in the VIP Campground, public wifi 24/7 in VIP Courtyard, exclusive Charging Station service in the VIP Campground and VIP Centeroo Tent.
Any difference between approximate retail value and actual retail value will not be awarded. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by Prize Winner(s) permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winner(s) is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, meals, gratuities, shop purchases, incidentals, telephone calls or other personal expenses or charges incurred. Prize Winner(s) and guest are responsible for obtaining travel and health insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance, health insurance, or any other form of insurance
- How to Enter: To participate in this Contest, you must have a valid, public Instagram account. Only publicly viewable Instagram posts containing the Hashtag listed below will be considered valid entries. To enter you must: (1) Follow @Teva on Instagram, (2) Take a photo of your experience at Bonnaroo and post to your personal Instagram (“Entry”), (3) Tag your Entry with the hashtag #TevaDIY during the Contest Dates and you will be automatically entered to win. Limit a maximum of one (1) Entry per person.
In case of dispute as to identity of participant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider, online service provider, social media provider or other organization. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failure or any kind of lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Only completed entry forms with valid email addresses or social media accounts, as applicable, are eligible. All ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Requirements for Entry: To enter, you must submit a photo, as described above in Section 6. Any incomplete Entry will not be considered. Your Entry must meet each of the following requirements in order to be accepted as a Contest Entry:
- The entry must not violate any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, rights of publicity, or trademark rights. The entry must not contain any third party materials (except Sponsor’s trademarks and products), or otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable.
- The photograph you submit may not contain any nudity, or depict any obscene, indecent, illegal, or unsafe behavior, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The photograph and description or caption may not be offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
- The photograph submitted may contain only one person. Entrants must have all rights to the photograph submitted and agree that the photograph may appear on any other online platforms related to this Contest, including in online advertising.
- Sponsor’s Use of Photo: By submitting your photo, you:
- Represent and warrant that you have all rights to irrevocably grant to the Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns and its partners the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the content of the entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (“Sponsor’s Use”).
- Retain all rights to title and interest therein.
- Agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor’s Use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights or another’s rights as creator of the photo, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
- Winner Selection/Judging: Winner(s) will be chosen on Monday, June 15, 2015 after 9:00am CT. The ten (10) eligible Entries with the most likes will be chosen as the potential winners. To be eligible the Entry must comply with the requirements in Sections 6 and 7 of these Official Rules. Four (4) Winner’s will then be chosen by a panel of three (3) judges based on the following criteria: a) creativity (30%); b) originality (35%); and c) best exemplifies the Teva aesthetic (35%), as determined by a vote of all three (3) judges. The Entry with the top overall score will be determined the Winner. Judges' decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. By participating, entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In the event of a tie, the winning photo shall be the photo which Sponsor determines is the photo that best exemplifies the uniqueness of the Teva experience. Judges reserve the right not to award the Contest Prize if they determine that no photo qualifies.
- Notification: All Winner(s) will be notified via Instagram Instant Message within 3 days of the End Date. If unable to make contact with the winner within forty eight (48) hours after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a back up winner in accordance with the above. Likewise, if the original winner is ineligible or fails to return the signed W-9, Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Releases within 7 days, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Contest, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety, and Sponsor shall award the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the above.
- Prize Redemption: The Winner(s) will be asked to return a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity/Liability Release and Form W-9 in accordance with Section 10 above. The Prize will be issued to Winner in March 2016. Prize will be mailed to Winner at address specified by Winner.
- Conditions: All taxes and other expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Contests constitutes participant’s permission for the Sponsor to use his/her name, hometown city and state, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by participant regarding the Contests or Sponsor for editorial, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By entering the Contests, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Contests. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Contests, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Additional Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contests for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contests or Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
- Winners List or a copy of the Official Rules: To obtain name of prizewinner or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after the Contests End Date to the “Sponsor Mailing Address” as described in Section 1 above, attention: “Teva Exchange Instagram Contest”
- The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the California.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram®. By entering, you understand that you are providing information to Sponsor and not Instagram.