New pop-up store opens April 23 in Atmos Shibuya for limited time only
(TOKYO) April 13, 2015 - Teva®, a division of Deckers Brands (NYSE:DECK), launches its “Original Summer” campaign this Wednesday, April 15 in celebration of the unique and inspiring ways its consumers are experiencing and enjoy their own “original summers” while wearing the Teva Original Collection.
During the campaign period, a pop-up store will open on Thursday, April 23 in Atmos Shibuya for a limited time only at 31-8 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Customers to the new location will be able to view more than 50 Teva products, including the latest spring and summer items. In addition, those who create an account on jp.teva.com will be entered into a random drawing for a special gift from the brand.
The pop-up store will also display the second installment of the Artist Series – the Mosaic and Azura colorways of the Original Sandal and Original Universal. The Artist Series interweaves art and craft elements into the design of the sports sandals bringing to life the featured artist’s expression of freedom. The Mosaic and Azura colorways both feature seasonally bright colors and original designs by Nadine Marchal that coordinate effortlessly with just about any wardrobe selection.
The Teva Atmos Shibuya store will be open starting April 23 at 31-8 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo from 11a.m. to 10p.m. For more information, the store can be reached directly at 03-6455-1015.
Teva Atmos Shibuya pop-up store information
- Teva will open a pop-up store at Atmos Shibuya for a limited time from April 23 to May 25
- The Teva Originals Collection, Atmos Shibuya exclusive items and the latest spring and summer styles will all be on display at the store.
- Customers can also get inspired with socks and sandals styling on display. Socks and sandal sets can also be purchased while supplies last.
· Customers are encouraged to capture their best socks and sandals style and post using #SocksAndSandals for the chance to be selected as one of our featured looks from around the world.
The Original Summer gift details
· Create an account at jp.teva.com from April 15 to May 31 for your chance to be one of 30 lucky winners to receive an original Teva summer kit
· For more information on the giveaway please visit: http://jp.teva.com/topics/original-summer-campaign.cgi
About the Teva® brand
Pioneered in 1984, Teva stands for freedom in footwear. Teva believes that how you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression and our products are crafted to be accessible, versatile and a celebration of the independent spirit. Creator of the original sport sandal over three decades ago, Teva products are now sold in over 40 countries worldwide. For more information on Teva, a division of Deckers Brands, please visit www.teva.com or follow @Teva #OriginalSandals.
About Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, and HOKA ONE ONE®. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 138 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
# # #
Deckers Japan Tel: 0120-710-844
Sugiyama PR & Planning
Miki Toyoshima (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Takenori Hiramoto (email@example.com)
2F Office Aoyama, 3-10-2 Kitaaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0061