Men's Loge Peak
Getting ready to go outside in the winter is rough. You have to throw on layer after layer, and then go lace up your big, bulky boots. With the waterproof Loge Peak, that becomes a thing of the past. Easy slip on design combines with a super light construction to give you a hassle-free winter boot. And lest you question its winter credentials, the Loge Peak is packed with 200g of Thinsulate™ Insulation and White Spider Rubber grip to handle those slippery winter streets.
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
When it’s cold out, most rubber hardens up and loses its flexibility, turning your shoes into ice skates. White Spider Rubber was made to stay soft and flexible in freezing temperatures, leaving the ice-skating to the pros.
3M Thinsulate™ Insulation
There's a lot of things to love about winter. The loss of all sensation in your feet isn't one of them (hopefully). But with 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, that's one part of winter you won't have to deal with thanks to the years of research that 3M has conducted in the field of foot-warmth-ology.
- Our White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- The gusseted tongue keeps water out
- Seam sealed to keep you dry
- 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation keep your feet warm when it’s freezing out
- Leather upper
- Super light EVA foam is waterproof and insulative to keep you warm and dry
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Approximate shaft height: 6½"
- Approximate shaft circumference: 12½"