The weather can be unpredictable – and so can your friends. So when they say, “Let’s go hiking,” it’s best to boot-up for any situation. For Class 1 trails that turn into 2, sunny day downpours, and post-hike pubbing, our Kimtah always shines. It’s a men’s waterproof hiking shoe that’s super-comfortable, supportive and durable – with a waterproof leather upper and T.I.D.E. Seal membrane to keep your toes dry, and our Mush Infused Insole and ShocPad heel to absorb the bumps.T.I.D.E. Grip
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- An aggressive lug design for grip on loose terrain.
- Our T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry as you trek through water.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Full grain leather lining.
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption.
Weight: 16.2 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Mush Technology
- Runs a bit small
- Comfort From Neuropathy
My husband has Neuropathy from Chemo treatment and his feet are numb and uncomfortable. This is the first shoe that has helped him get through the whole day without discomfort.
- Was this a gift?:
Mens Kimtah WP Leather
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
*please note that the item must be in stock today