Men's Joyride Mid
Riding your bike to work is the perfect way to start your day off on the right foot. But it’s really hard to find a shoe that has the appropriate level of sneaker-ness for biking along with enough seriousness for work. Solving that problem is the Joyride Mid. Hiding beneath the classy leather upper is our PedalLINK Outsole technology, which was developed with Teva Tribe professional riders for grip and feel. So if you’re looking for shoes that work on the pedal or off, the Joyride Mid is for you.
One rubber, huge range of uses. Spider365 Rubber is the spork of our rubber arsenal.
Mush® Infused Insole
Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that’s worthy of the Mush name.
Slipping off your pedal can be painful … and really, really awkward. To prevent that, we worked with our team of professional freeride bikers to develop the PedalLINK outsole. It was designed to link up with the pegs of your pedal to keep your foot in place and in control. On top of that, it's got lugs at the toe and heel to help you get around when you're off your bike.
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- Our PedalLINK outsole was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you’re hoofin’ it
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
- A rubber bumper will protect your toes
- Waterproof leather upper
Weight: 12.602 oz