- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Adjustable ankle strap with buckle
- Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy
- Rugged rubber outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The Alp Premier completely exceeded my expectations. I bought it for shallow reasons: I really liked the way it looked. And it really does look good -- even better in person. But this is an incredibly well-designed sandal that is also amazingly comfortable. I am kind of a sandal addict, and last summer I spent an amount of money on a Japanese brand of sandal that I can't even admit to; not only is the Alp Premier better looking, it's way, way, way more comfortable (seriously: what was I thinking?). I hope this never disappears from Teva's line-up, because this is -- by far -- the best sandal Teva makes. [By the way, the Premier version of this sandal is FAR SUPERIOR, especially if you are looking for something truly comfortable that you don't want to take off your feet].
- Was this a gift?:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?