- Waterproof Leather and Mesh Upper
- Waterproof Membrane
- Aegis Antimicrobial Tech
- Custom Vibram non-marking outsole and slip-resistant lugs provide grip and traction on varied surfaces
- Numentum®Hike technology that is engineered to center and guide the foot to promote balance when traversing trails. Soft-density EVA in the heel surrounded by higher-density foam around it provides all-around stability on the trail. This enables cushioned feel of an athletic shoe, but with the heel stability of the most rugged hikers.
- Weight 1/2 Pair, Size 7: 11.7 oz.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Great Traction
- All Weather Conditions
- Mixed Terrain
- Muddy Conditions
- Rocky/Unstable Terrain
I bought these shoes for my first trip to the Smokey Mountains about 3 years ago and have been in love ever since. I take 3-5 large hiking trips each year and these boots have kept me company through it all. Not only are they durable but they also will keep your feet dry and cozy no matter how long you wear them. I've trekked through sand, snow, mud, an accidental large puddle, and they have never once failed me. Since they are so lightweight my legs do not get tired as easily. I would HIGHLY recommend these boots to anyone looking for a shoe to accompany on all your adventures!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
- Wish there were more color options
- Long distance walking
I had a trip to France in the wintertime so I was looking for a warm, durable, waterproof shoe that still matched my outfits. I decided to go with this boot in "mulch" since it seemed like the most basic color. It felt like a cloud on my feet when I tried these on- I had to have them! I will be buying these again! I can already see myself wearing these out. They are warm, so I will go with a shorter pair when I need a shoe for summer travels! From someone who is very picky about what I have on my feet, these were perfect.
- Was this a gift?:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?